My job as a coach is to support you in finishing what you start! But what are the different levels of coaching available?
I feel like I’ve been throwing around some terms lately and assuming people understand. Here I want to try to explain them for you so the definitions are clear.
Free Community Members get…
- Private forum (via Facebook) for interacting with like-minded people (predominantly women) about health and fitness – a place to ask questions, share challenges/successes, etc.
- Sporadic motivation, tips, resources and workouts from our coaching team
- Periodic free short-term jumpstart plans
- No purchase necessary
VIP Community Members get…
- Private forum (via Facebook) for interacting with like-minded people (predominantly women) about health and fitness
- Day by day guidance and accountability in following a specific, professionally-created fitness and nutrition plan
- Daily attention from our coaching team
- Personalized support from your coach
- Structure + flexibility = success
- Your selected Challenge Pack (includes DVD program or online access to ALL Beachbody programs, including nutrition plan + Shakeology OR Beachbody Performance supplements OR 3 Day Reset)
What is the VIP cost?
The upfront cost of our Challenge Packs is $140-$199. (Click here to review some options.) That’s it…one payment and you get ongoing coaching. Monthly costs from there vary from $0 (if you decide not to continue your Shakeology or supplements) and up. But here’s the thing – you are getting PRODUCTS for that price. The coaching is a bonus that is still FREE, even as a VIP.
Since I am a Certified Health Coach I have provided one on one coaching to people in person. My price was $90 PER MONTH for 2 sessions. I know of many health coaches who charge waaaaayyy more than that. So I know that our VIP Community is an incredible value. My online VIPs get so much more of my attention than just twice a month, PLUS they get PRODUCTS. I am available on Facebook, via phone/text, private message, email, etc. I will go above and beyond to make sure they get the most out of what they bought…at no extra cost.