I recently completed the new 3 Day Refresh and was very happy with the results! Here are my notes. (Photos coming soon…there’s something wrong with my uploader!)
- I felt like my negative eating spiral was reset after Day 1
- I have renewed energy for cooking/prepping food & that “self care” act of actually sitting down to a meal vs skipping meals & grazing all day on bites of this and that
- I took in a notch on the “stress belt” (this is the mid-section bulge I’ve accumulated over the past year or so that’s hard to budge due to stress and lack of sleep)
- The program is well laid out and simple to follow
- I achieved what I wanted to even without adhering to the plan 100%
- I had some digestive discomfort that continued through the beginning of Day 5 (read: gurgly tummy). This may actually be a “pro” since it is a sign that bad gut bacteria are dying off as the probiotics do their work.
- I don’t think anyone will jump up and down about drinking the Fiber Sweep. But it helps balance out digestion so I’m all for that. Down the hatches!